Sunday 13 June 2010

The Moment

I can't remember feeling guilty at the time. That sounds awful, doesn't it? Like I have no conscience at all. I'm never normally that reckless, but as i said before, senses fly out of the window.

I was running late, which made me even more incredibly nervous; I'm sure my body temperature had upped a few degrees and you would have actually been able to see my skin pulsating with my heartbeat. When I arrived he came down to meet me. In the dark he took my breath away. Literally. I had to remind myself to breathe. We kissed. I think it was supposed to be just a greeting kiss at first; this was our first physical encounter after all, but his lips lingered on mine and I could taste the heat of his breath. I was hooked.

The night felt so... natural. We fell into one another, so utterly lost but yet found at the same time. Everything about him fascinated me. It wasn't just sexual, the emotional and intellectual connections were also ridiculously powerful for so early on. The night seemed so short and in the morning we looked at one another, our eyes pleading for more.

How incredibly dangerous.

Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment